HOT new special order custom color DC-10's, Krushers's, and Krisco's, now available from Llungen Lures!

A brief history:
I discovered the "goldfish" pattern years ago as a teenager when my friend Pete Maina sent me a Weighted Burt in the color and told me to try it in our local stained water. At the time, Musky Mania Tackle was offering the color on the Burt and Jake series lures as a "special order" color. I did, and before the week was through had boated my first 50" class musky from the Wisconsin River system here in the greater Wausau area - "goldfish" had found it's way into my heart.

I proceeded to catch scores of muskies, including some real beauties, over the next several years on "goldfish" patterned baits of various makes and models here on the Wisconsin River system. On a trip to Lake of the Woods one October, I again put the "goldfish" to the test and again it came through not only scoring on numbers of fish, but a true giant I was fortunate enough to catch and release while fishing with friend and musky legend, Doug Johnson - we were both sold!

Since then "goldfish" pattern baits have been hard to find, and the few I have remaining have seen much better days. While chatting with a buddy of mine recently, Keith Eldrup, who owns Musky Armor and Llungen Lures, I brought up the "secret" color. Keith and I swapped ideas on how to best tweak the pattern, and he set about painting it - ladies and gentlemen, "joeldfish" is here!

Available in the Krusher, Krisco, and DC-10, the new "joeldfish" is going to be one of the hottest color pattens going in 2009 for stained water of any degree, and also as a "shocker" bait in clear water. If you're interested in ordering "joeldfish" pattern baits, contact Keith through his website at: www.muskyarmor.com

Tight lines,
Joel

About the Lures...
We all know how big the #10 double-bladed bucktail phenomenon is, and for good reason - they catch BIG fish! The DC-10 consists of two magnum #10 Colorado blades that put of an enormous amount of vibration. It is impossible for this bait to go through the water un-noticed with the amount of vibration these blades put off. Llungen Lures have also custom designed new 9" silicone skirts specifically for the DC-10 to increase the profile. This is great for fishing in low visibility in which maximum vibration and size profile is needed.
Length 10"
Weight 3.25 oz
Replacement Hook 7/0

New for 2009 Musky Armor introduces "The KRISCO" to its growing line of high quality fishing lures. "The Krisco" is an extremely durable shallow diving crank-bait that is very versatile. "The Krisco" can be used as a trolling bait, casting bait, surface bait, or twitch bait. The jointed Cisco shape gives "The Krisco" a unique flashy serpentine action that drives big game fish crazy. Built with a high buoyancy body, "The Krisco" really backs out of cover making it a top choice for casting shallow rocks, weeds, timber and flats. "The Krisco" comes with inner chamber rattles that create the perfect amount of sound to attract trophy fish. The big profile, loud rattle, and knocking jointed action will prove to be a night fishing favorite, Trolling is what separates "The Krisco" from all other crank baits. The shallow running depth of "The Krisco" assures that you will be fishing above the fish "in the strike zone". Whether you're fishing spring timber, summer speed trolling, shallow rocks at night, or running slow in the fall, "The Krisco" Delivers. "The Krisco" is 9.5'' long, weighs 2.4 oz , and has three 5/0 hooks. 0'-4' casting and will troll up to 8'. "The Krisco" are available in 10 proven colors at you're favorite retailer, and now the HOT new "joeldfish" direct through Musky Armor!

"The Krusher" is a deep diving crank bait that can be trolled,cast,or twitched. The bait has a unique thumping and wagging action thats truly different than most in the market. Designed with a casket shaped lip and a drop belly shad profile, "The Krusher" is one of the most versatile lures and a proven fish catcher. Trolling, "The Krusher" will dive down to 16 to 20 feet . This is perfect to run through schools of bait fish for aggressive strikes. Casting, the bait will dive down 8 to 10 feet. Working the bait around timber or on the edge of weed beds has been deadly. "The Krusher" high buoyancy helps it back out of cover. After cranking the bait down to a desired depth, lightly twitch it and continue the retrieve.