Water levels at the Cave are at summer pool but with the amount of rain that we have and the forecast it should be on the rise most of the week and the pulling of water probably we start by mid week. Caney creek seems to be the lake hot spot producing many fish there. This past week they were pulling the water heavy and slowed fishing somewhat. My boat landed 7 fish this week with the largest just being 36.5 taken on a Manta. We had only 17 fish from Mountain Muskie Lodge guests and guides. The water has been extremely muddy in the river and feeder creeks with temps ranging from 52 to 58 this week COLD. Big bass have been very common on large muskie baits, my client this week landed a extremely large 8. 4 lb bass on a muskie lure.Like most springs bass fisherman are scoring fish on small cranks and Carolina rigs, in fact a 47 was taken today by a bass angler and about 10 others were taken by them this week that I know for sure. TThe muskies seem to be moving in and out of the shallows and have been taken on a mixed bag with white small twitch baits being the most common producer. It has been a cold spring and hopefully we don't go right into summer pattern as it seems we haven't had a spring.