We had some good Brown Trout action over the weekend fishing cold clear water in northern door county produced some nice sized fish... The biggest two fish were caught by Kieth and Marty and both fish were over 15 pounds.. Our biggest was 11.7 and placed 2nd.... Best action was on spoons run very high behind boards in deeper than normal water (20 to 30 feet)... Some guys fished the lake and had limit catches of Lake Trout and another angler fished the west shore of the bay and caught over 20 walleye. The lower bay has produced incredible numbers of walleye with trophy fish mixed in. We should continue to see good brown trout fishing for a few more weeks and the walleye fishing should continue thoughout the summer... Smallmouth fishing opens the first weekend in May. I have posted a few photos at: http://www.reelactioncharters.com/photo-log.shtml
We fished this weekend out of Lund's new 208 Pro-V fiberglass boat... We were very impressive. A very dry ride, fast, and most importantly it tracks very well while trolling rough water. If you want to experience the new glass boat first hand drop me a line and I'd be happy to show you the rig first-hand.

Good Luck Capt Scott