www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Lake michigan update

Default Lake michigan update

The perch are going good and the salmon have started to turn on. Perch re being caught in waukegan and gary light. While the salmon are starting to produce at 95th and right out of pastrick's marina in Indiana.

Default 95th and Pastrick - Perch and Salmon

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman411 View Post
    The perch are going good and the salmon have started to turn on. Perch re being caught in waukegan and gary light. While the salmon are starting to produce at 95th and right out of pastrick's marina in Indiana.
    Fisherman 411 - Well it has been about a month since your post. And I know a lot of Salmon and Perch have been caught exactly where you are talking about.

[B][U]We all need to post here more often.[U][B]

What I'd like to know is what have our friends out there been experiencing regarding perch when launching out of 95th street in the last week? I am thinking we are close to the time of the year the perch coming in closer to the shore. Is it the water temp, or the time of year that predicts When they come into the 95 street area?

Below I'll post a picture of 8 Coho's caught back in March on a wicked cold and windy day off Pastrick - while trolling with rapala shad raps and jointed shad raps.

I look foward to hearing from anyone regarding current updates.

Thank you in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0973 Salmon fishing March 27th 2009 Pastrick Marina.jpg 
Views:	318 
Size:	183.7 KB 
ID:	4801   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0963 Salmon fishing March 27th 2009 Pastrick Marina.jpg 
Views:	311 
Size:	190.0 KB 
ID:	4802