www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: water conditions?

Default water conditions?

Could I get a report on water clarity and temps. Thinking about the upcoming weekend for bass and am curious. Guess reports are few due to the musky spawning now. Any help for a fellow Vermilion fisherman? Thanks

I Wont Be On Kinkaid Til Thursday, Could Post That Night, But Dont Know If That Would Be To Late For You. Will Be Coming To Vermillion End Of June, My 1st Trip There, Then Headed To Canada For 2 Weeks From There. Cmon Late June!

Hey guys,

I haven't been out there muskie fishing in about two weeks, but will be heading out there shortly to try and get back on fish. I have to start guiding soon so it is time to get serious.

Spent the last two weeks trying to stay dry and warm, picked some morels, and only did mediocre on the crappies.

Now it is time to rumble with the big girls!! I will post what I see today.
    Chad Cain Guide Service
    Chad Cain

Web Site: http://www.chadcain.com

Thanks guys. Looking forward to the reports. Tiredog, you will enjoy Vermilion. Been going there for almost 30 years now and never tire of the sheer beauty of the lake. Pretty darn good fishing, too, as Chad and crew can attest to. Good luck.

Wow has the water cooled odd. Water temps yesterday were in the low 50's, about ten degrees cooler than normal. We never moved a fish yesterday trying lots of different types of structures and lures!

Hope the warmer weather brings on some action!! It is time!!

Chad
    Chad Cain Guide Service
    Chad Cain

Web Site: http://www.chadcain.com

went today, water temps about 54 to 55. lots of color in water, about 2 foot visability by the marina , darker north. caught 4 bass 12 to 15 in had a muskie boil by the boat , no luck catching them tho, threw everything i had at the muskie

Anyone fish Sunday? It looked like it might have been pretty decent given the three days of warming and ahead of last night's front.

Didn't make it out on the weekend, fished all day friday. Had one shot at a ski, he was smaller saw him barley hit the back of my lure. But seemed like the bass were active caught 3 nice ones on musky tackle.