Don't worry about it.

Oak Haven Resort's regular guests know that whether ice in May is an issue or not, navigating the waters in our area and catching Walleyes, isn't a problem.

We still have a couple of different size cabins available each week throughout the three weeks allowed in May. Call now to check on cabin availability in May, as well as for the rest of the summer and fall. Phone 218-335-2092 or toll free 877-860-9948.

What's your favorite fish bite? Is it the "pick-up" you feel when using a jig and minnow? Or maybe while trolling a crawler you feel the light bite...and give him the rod tip, thinking "he's there...he's there!" How about pulling a floating frog across the lilly pads in the early morning dew at sunrise, awaiting the ambush from a bass that's sure to rock you? Or the "slam" you get from a Pike or Walleye when trolling your favorite crankbait? Many of you enjoy chasing monster muskies with lures the size of some tackle boxes.

Watching my bobber move to the side, submurging like the fin of a shark...may be my favorite fish bite. Crappie. The mere word is exciting.

I like 'em all.

In the end, my favorite fish is the one biting my line right now.

"ALL OF THE ABOVE"....(and more)....is here at Oak Haven Resort.

Join us!