A few weeks between ice fishing and open water has given me a few nights to sit down behind the computer and attempt to update my website. For those interested take a quick look and let me know what you think... I updated the main page and a few of the sub-pages... It was great looking thru the many thank you letters we have saved to complete the "testimonials page"... I have some amazing memories of some outstanding fishing, but even better memories of the people I have met! Too many to count, but last year was a very unique opportunity for me... I was able to take a WWII veteran (suffering from Alzheimer’s) fishing for 3 days. Much of his short term memory was gone, but he told me every detail of his service as a navy pilot…It was great to just listen to the details of his memory, knowing it was obviously completely intact… Let’s just say we are lucky we had him on our side. I was lucky to have met him and take 3 generations of his family fishing together, in what I think may have been his last opportunity to do so. Nearly 15 years of fishing and a lifetime of memories… I’m looking forward to a fantastic season! Capt Scott