www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Fishing Report 4/4/2009

Default Fishing Report 4/4/2009

Anglers are fishing the dams now looking for Walleye, some action below Kings with some legal size fish caught. Use Jigs and Fatheads. Prides dam action is fair, you will catch lots of small males, we have heard of a 5lb and a 7lb walleye caught. A few anglers caught some Crappies and Perch. Still need it to warm up more. Perch are still slow below Bradley dam with some anglers catching some but size is small. We need better weather!

Dave
    Aquatic Arts Fishing Pro Shop
    www.fishtomahawk.com

I did manage to get down for a little shakedown cruise on Sat. night. Brought the dog and a couple of rods and threw some plastics for the hour or so that I was out. Even though I had been out in a boat already this year, it was a hoot to get my own back on the water!!! Hoping to get back down in the short term. Water temps was 38* for the most part while I was out. No fish caught in my boat and that was the report from the two fellas that left the water just before me at 6:30.

Went down to Sarah Park and the ice that was left holding on, was very rotten and even though I pushed my boat up on it and it broke easily, I didn't want to have the ice mess with my transducer, any kind of strong N or NE wind, heat or rain should have that mostly worked up soon.

Dave and Shane, hope to see ya soon and thanks for the reports!!!

Mark