www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: I've got a harder one this time....mystery spot!

Default I've got a harder one this time....mystery spot!

I don't think you'll get this one on the first guess, but then again, I know you guys are good.

Good luck.
    --Frazier
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scenic7.JPG 
Views:	474 
Size:	194.0 KB 
ID:	4224  

These are impossible to me, but I'll guess the west facing shoreline across from Cranberry bars.

Hi JKahler --

I would agree with you, that some of these are very difficult. Even after the answer is revealed, I still sometimes have trouble envisioning where I'm at. I still find these fun though. Anyway, your guess is incorrect, but I will say the spot is on the East side.

--Frazier

Well this guess is totally off the wall. You are looking at the bottom end of cranberry narrows from the east side just in to where you head towards the nursery. Ty, I am thinking the point with the pine tree on it is where Charlie had "balance" issues a couple years ago.

Corey Meyer

Nice try Corey, but that is not the spot. Maybe I actually have a tough one here.

--Frazier

Smile try again?

ooo, ooo!
    Can I try? ;-)

I'm not sure -- did you raise your hand?

I would have thought that even you didn't know this one. Send me an email and I'll let you know if you're right. I don't want "an insider" to spoil this one for the rest of the guys.

--Frazier

Default Mystery spot

AAWWWWW!! :-(
    O.K. Done!

Is it Tyner ? On the North side looking South into Chief ?

RobertTB - that is not the spot.

Esox Chaser - you're guess in the email was wrong (by Pork Barrel), so go ahead and guess again.

--Frazier

How about Moonshine facing west southwest?
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

I can see a couple of spots here. Can I guess them all?....Now?

try this.....Musky Bay. the point on the right is hiding Treelands. The creek would be to the distant left.

Survey says......

Still looks like Tyner to me. Maybe the South side looking East up towards the turn. Those two little bitty islands would be to the left side of the picture out of frame.

My next guess is the north edge of big timber island looking in the direction of shermans bar/bay with moore's bay to the left and cranberry narrows to the right. I don't think this is right though, because the land mass closest to us does not have a steep enough shore.

Corey Meyer

Hey Guys --

Nice try's but I'm thinking I finally got a hard one. As I mentioned before, it's on the east side and here's more of a hint -- it's somewhere south of Haycreek, but North of Tiger Cat (don't want to let too much out just yet).

Keep guessing...
    --Frazier

Is it Hell's Half Acre?

Musky Mason

Not Hell's Half-Acre....

Graveyard point on the right looking to the south.

And this is really a guess .. . . . have no clue.

Corey Meyer

I'm gonna go along with Corey and say Graveyard Point looking west/northwest. Your marker is marking the hump that is out from the island.

I take back my answer but I still think it is Graveyard Point area but I go along with Corey and say looking south. The reason is there is a house you can barely see on the far shoreline.

It is not graveyard point, but you're getting closer from a geographic standpoint. The "marker" you see is actually a bobber on a quickstrike rig. And I guess I'll give you another clue -- the picture is facing west/northwest.

Got it now?

Default mystery spot

is it Jailhouse?

I'm never heard of "jailhouse", so I don't know if you're guess is correct, but I'm suspecting not, since two words come to my mind if I was asked to name this spot -- clue: (_ _ _ _ _ _ / bar).

Got it now?
    --Frazier

Turkey............?
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843

You got it Ty! This is the turkey bar island. I'm on the south side of it looking west/northwest. If you look real close you can almost see "CC" (not really, but you get my drift)

Nice job!
    --Frazier

You got me on that one . . . . I was down there once about 20 years ago, and don't remember a thing about it.

Corey Meyer

That's a spot that not too many people would have known. Myself included. I don't think it gets hit at all. I tend to stay away from that spot. Just doesn't appeal to me.

Thanks Frazier
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843

I hear you guys. I think I've only been down there twice my entire Chippewa Flowage fishing career and have never caught one down there in the fall. Guess I was just on a mystery mission that day....LOL

--Frazier

Are you on the west end of big timber looking east?

No Clowns, I'm on the south side of the island by the turkey bars, looking @ "CC" (west/northwest).

--Frazier