www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Gillies Gillies

Thumbs up Gillies Gillies

Saw schools of gillies in Inner Lake, anyone catching any yet???

Tough week ahead with weather forecast. Could use a little more sun or a few more degrees!

Inner Lake??? Or do you mean in the lake???

Default wha, huh?

No doubt. Have been fishing Madison since 1990 and never came across "Inner Lake". Thought I was in the know but maybe not.

Anyway (besides lakes in alternate realities) the gillers are not going yet by my estimation. Spring Harbor, Marshall, Mendota Cty, and other not so secret locations haven't produced yet. One warm and sunny day will turn that around but this weather looks like it's staying a while.

meddle

Maybe he means "Interlake" or the Yahara River widespread between the Broadway Bridge and the Beltline?

Default Out on 4/4

On Saturday I went to Olbrich to see if any Gills might be in the new dredging hole that they did to deepen Starkweather by the ramps. No bites but I did see an incredible amount of trash. I picked up a few things but it was kinda daunting!! I did however find a panfish bobber.

Then I went to Tenney. Nothing happening there either. I did however find a panfish stringer.

So, I think it is a little bit early yet. Maybe this coming weekend things will improve? It will happen soon!