www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: How to keep Muskies in our lakes!

Default How to keep Muskies in our lakes!

I will always believe the reason we have a few quality Musky lakes left in Ohio, is because of true catch and release anglers!Anyone who practices Catch and Release when it comes to Musky is a very important part of the future.Hats off to Mr.Marshall who is probably on the leader board catching and releasing Musky in Ohio, nice to see one of the best Bass fisherman in Central Ohio is releasing every Musky he has caught!Thats the kind of folks we need more of in Ohio.Last thing we need as anglers is to have Bass Anglers vs Musky anglers.I surely have alot of respect for this man because he is dialed in on where the Musky are.Good Lord, knows we need more anglers like him because he has respect for what many of us seek.That is very important to have those type of folks on board ands its a blessing to see that happen early in the season.Honestly looks like we are off to a great 09,Im willing to bet if Ohio, ever had a Bass, Musky tournament based on total catch and release we would have a 100 boat tournament easily!Im working on it! C.B

Default WorkingTogether!

There was a confirmed good bite for Muskies, at Alum and most of the catches and releases were by Bass fisherman.Sometimes Musky fishermen put down Bass fishermen because of the bad things we have heard done to Muskies.It can never be Bass fisherman against Musky fisherman or vice versa.I think its great to see Bass fishermen who practice Catch and Release totally thats one of the best things that can happen in this sport we call fishing.I would like to see more Musky fishermen show pics of Bass they catch and release while fishing for Musky because sometimes those are some real big Bass!Its nice to see top notch fisherman are respecting the resource and I want to thank the Bass guys that have kept some real nice Muskies in Alum! C.B