Thank the fishing gods that the water is not dropping anymore. They are actually letting it come up a little now. With the water being so low it's hard to fish through the weeds. The water is warming up really good. Once again Beaver Creek is the warmest. Monday I had 54 in Beaver and 47 in the main lake what a difference. We are still catching one everyday but still nothing really with any size to it. Monday 32" on a Rattle Bait, Tuesday 30" on a Rattle Bait, and yesterday was a pretty darn good day with a 34",34", 32",41
three on Rattle Baits, and one a Sledge. Yesterday we had a big change in weather with alot of rain coming in and again today that really triggered the fish to go. I had heard of several fish being caught over the weekend and heard of a 48" being caught but don't for sure. Everyday is going to get better and better. It looks like the Trinity Trail Musky Tournament Saturday will really be good, and the PMTT looks pretty promising right now too.

If you can everyone should really look into fishing the Trintiy Trail great tournament, and it's great thing in general. Really a bunch of good guys and it could help everyone pre-fish for the PMTT the following weekend.

Stop in new stuff coming just about daily. If your fishing this week or weekend we look forward to seeing you and good luck!!!

I almost forgot to add that with all the rain yesterday and today it will help on getting some water in the lake. It should make for some great fishing!!!!