www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Why Stealth???????

Default Why Our Leaders???????

What sets our leaders apart from the rest? Why use our leaders?

What sets us apart from the rest is our attention and detail to quality. We are a Leader company first and foremost. We are not a Lure company that has decided to add just another leader to increase our income and sales and threw something together to put out there. We take building a Leader serious, and it is our main focus in this industry. As from day One, Every Leader we make is hand tied crimped and glued one at a time. We do not outsource our product and we use only the best materials and components we can find. All our leaders are made right here in the USA!

There are alot of leader choices out there, but you never really know what you are getting or who you are really getting them from, with our Leaders that is never a question! I along with my Pro Team, are personally, constantly testing new products to stay on top of the game to provide customers with the best Leader we possibly can. Simply put, if it isnt good enough for us it isnt good enough for you! We want to earn your trust and business and keep you satisfied and coming back for more. I do not take any sales lightly and greatly appreciate the sales and support I have gotten thru the years from the people who use our products. We will continue to do our best to put the best possible leaders we can on the market.
    Thank You
    John Bette
    Last edited by muskihntr; 11-09-2010 at 01:31 PM.
    STEALTH TACKLE
    "Clearly the Leader"
    www.stealthtackle.net