www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: NCAA basketball bracketology

Default NCAA basketball bracketology

Who'd you pick?

I went with Louisville to win it. I also stayed true to the midwest with Wisconsin and Illinois to win a few.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

I am far from a basketball authority but I went with N. Carolina beating Wake Forrest in the Championship. I didn't give the Big Ten much respect this time around.

in my main I have Memphis over Pitt in the final...I think i gave WI 1 win...I think Purdue will win 2 and if they play UCOnn i hope they make the elite 8...

Illinois has 1 win in them if any...I have MSU playin Louisville and losing

Went with North Carolina beating Louisville for all the marbles.

Don't have Wisconsin or Illinois making it out of the first round. Got Michigan State going to the Elite Eight and Purdue making the Sweet Sixteen.

Big East has a lot of fire power this year and any of a number of teams could take it all...Look out for Memphis

Chuck

Louisville over Pitt in the final. Had a lot of Big East teams doing well.

Lawson's toe scares me, but NC still Final Four with Memphis the final one. 3 number ones, boring, but thats why their #1.

Only Big 10 team doing well in mine is Purdue with Elite 8.

trav

I picked Wisconsin to win two games. I know they have no offense but the old saying "the best offense is a good defense" might help me out.
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843

Default final four

I pick Oklahoma winning it all!!! Blake Griffin got hosed in the big 12 tourney(foul called with 3 seconds left). They win over Wake Forest. Uconn and Pitt round out my final four. Only teams out of the big 10 to win games: Mich st. 2 and Purdue 1.

T$$

You can't pick Purdue winning after they won. Just like growing up with you, you have to cheat to win! Can't take you anywhere!
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843

I'm going with Connecticut to win it all. After all the closest anyone came to them this year was 10 points. I am also going with UWGB winning at least one game.

We are talking about the WNCAA brackets?

Ray

I only filled out one bracket and have North Carolina over Louisville in the championship game. Also heard them going over some stats on Mike and Mike on ESPN. Going over 8 different stats that every champ over the last 20 years has met, Louisville and North Carolina were the only two teams that met that criteria. Of course it's easy for me to say now. But I DID fill out my bracket before I heard that!

Aaron
    For the best prices and quickest shipping on musky tackle, visit Musky Tackle Online!
    http://www.muskytackleonline.com

Sorry Ray, I should have made my post a little more specific. This is the mens NCAA.

Still a good pick either way.
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843

Ok, so I'm a Johnny Come Lately. Sorry 'bout that.

I would have taken N. Carolina from the git-go, but Jodi and I went down to KC and watched the first & second round.

Oklahoma looked impressive. That giant kid..number 23, what's his name ? Monster of a dude, blows thru the double team, plays with a bloody swab up his nose...Griffin ! That's it. Blake. He's got a bro playing too, and he ain't shabby.

Anyway, I think it'll come down to those two teams. NC and OK. I absolutely hate to pick NC, but I will stick with them. Too bad they are on the same side of the bracket, silly Robert.

So, one of 'em will have to play my favorite, Kansas. (It's an emotional thing.)Tiff would smile.

Default Which reminds me...

We stopped at this GIANT sporting goods store in Iowa City. I mean it was huge, bigger than that kid Griffin. All kinds of stuff.

They even had Sennett lures on the shelf ! I think there was 3 pacemakers, and a stillwater. Cool. The rest was all sold out. More cool. I ran around tellin' the sales people that I taut Ty everything he knows about fishing.

Some big security dude took me out the door. I guess standing on the railing chanting, "Sen Net, Sen Net, Sen Net" was not considered appropriate behavior. Jodi didn't say much to me on the rest of the ride home. I don't know what happened there. Hmmm. Women.

Some folks just don't have a true understanding of passion.

Sometimes I wonder how you don't get locked up for going out in public.

I do agree that Blake is one bad dude. He can't be stopped.

UNC? You're starting to sound like my dad. That's his pick. I went with Louisville. Every team is really good this year though. Makes it a little more fun to watch. I picked Marquette to win also. They should have won. Ah well.
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843