www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: The word on Tamerack

Default The word on Tamerack

Tamerack is officially free of ice as of 6 o'clock this evening. The water level seemed to be pretty decent, a little high but it has dropped since last week when I checked it. Water was it's normal tea stained color and looked really inviting. Well it's official, it's time, if anyone is heading this way and has a free seat......... I'd be happy to fill it!

Take care,

Jacob

Has anyone fished Tamerak yet this year? Any luck?

Brian

I fished it 04-05-09 and did not see a thing one other fisherman and one dead musky floating 30 incher.I was there from 700 till 100 and trolled casted everthing I could not buy a bite . I did not even have any follows ,tryed a little of everything .It looked like they had nets out in a couple of different places?

Default Tamerak Nets

It sound like the PA. Fish Commision is going on a egg hunt! Muskie eggs that is!

Brian Gilmore

Easter is here and the fish commision is seting there sites on there eggs .Me I am setting my sites on a well needed easter dinner that does not have Itailain food in the menue but ham and potatoes and good old pumpkin pie

Was up visiting a good friend of mine in sandy lake region yesterday so we took a drive around and looked at alot of water in the region. Couple of boats out on Tamarack but they were brave souls cause the wind cut right threw you, we made a few casts from shore with no luck, more of a sight seeing trip. Water looked good