Here is a better update than I gave Tuesday. The weather Tuesday and Wednesday was super beatiful. Lots of sunshine both days and it really helped on warming the water. Tuesday morning it started at 47-48 and Wednesday morning it started at 48-50 and by the evening it warmed up to low 50's. Fish are still scattered out some fish are shallow and some fish are still holding on deeper edges. The one thing that has produced for me is once you fish down banks and in the backs make a circle around cut across the middle some fish are still in the staging water that 8-12 foot range. The water looks really good on both ends. Beaver Creek yesterday was a little warmer than the lower end but it all will catch up in the next day or so. The toughest thing right now is getting those rattle baits through the weeds. We have got fish by ripping those rattle baits through them. Tuesday we got a
32" and Wednesday we got it's twin. The big fish have not moved up yet. If we could some warm nights to go along with warm days it would help on moving those big girls up. Bait choices are the same as usual-- rattle baits, big game twitch baits, cranes, sledges, squirrley burts. Right now fish are going to be everywhere. I had some warm water yesterday fishing main lake flats and it will be a matter of time before these big fish move in everywhere.

Good luck this weekend and make sure you stop in new stuff coming in daily.