It's great to see a couple of familiar names from past trips responding to my post. I have followed the reports for C/H during the years we were there and the last couple that we were unable to make the trip.
Kym, I thank you for your fishing reports as we have always gone early in June and it's fun to compare presentations and patterns that we find effective to what works at other times.
Dan, Great to hear from you. Missing the last 2 years was tough but sometimes things just happen. I look forward to getting caught up on the info for the time and trips that we have missed. If you still have my E-mail address drop me a note so we don't bore everyone else on Brian's site.
Pfessor, I am primarily a Walleye fisherman and I will be glad to share what ever knowledge I have about the area. June has always been a terrific month for walleyes on LOW. If you go back in the past postings you will find info about our trips over the years. If you are planning a walleye trip to this area of LOW in June you can't go wrong. If you are looking for Smallies the season isn't open so it is only catch and release. No problem finding and catching those brown fish with cranks or jigs in the rocks.
Sorry this is so long but I wanted to try to cover all the responses to my original post.

Cross some Eyes
Dick