www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: My new rods are almost complete!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default World Trade

Many years ago someone told me world trade promotes world peace. Beats the alternative.

If I buy a new rod this year the price will be a big factor.

Default rods

I'm with tomcat on the chinese made issue. Also, I love my country, but some of the stuff our manufacturers make is junk. Example: my Ford, my friends chevy, my friends dodge. My other friend has a 1999 toyota truck that all he's done is maintainence work, with over 230,000 thats quality. A 100% american made multi-component piece is either hard to find or not price economical for the purpose. Sorry to make some of you mad, but I worked in quality in RVs before the south turn and the big shots in alot of industries are worried more about money and cost than quality and durability of a product. Anyways, all that babble aside, Mike how long is the grip on the rod? Hope they have a big hook keeper as well.

sweet meat...i got to try out one of Mike' 9 foot rods this past week. i LOVED IT! for real..they are nice. super super comfortable and they do NOT weight a ton either. it's a light rod that's strong but with a tip on it that allows you to throw lighter baits like topwaters and smaller bucktails.

i'm not easily impressed and i usually demand the best equipment i can buy. i truely believe people are going to LOVE this rod. the grips/cork is very comfortable. the forgrip is the right length and the daimeter is of the cork is awesome too.

if mike can keep the price down on these we'll love 'em. i'm ready to order one..

Sounds Great!!!
    I can't wait to get my hands on one of these as well. I know mike only puts out the BEST!!!!.
    P.S I picked up one of your lights and all I can say is TOP NOTCH!!!
    STEVE FIORIO