www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Rods for Sale - prices reduced + free shipping

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Rods for Sale - prices reduced + free shipping

Hey guys, I'm going to give our readers here the first crack at these rods that I need to dispose of. These are all Fig Rig Tooth Tamer series that normally retail at $170.00 except for the Jawbreaker that is $120.00. (Jawbreakers are the extra heavy rods that are built to throw very heavy baits like Mag Dawgs, Pounders, etc.) Several of these rods have never been used and still have the plastic wrap on the cork and hang tags still attached. Others I've tried to give the most accurate description I can. Let me know if you're interested in any of these. I can ship them within WI IL MN Ia for free. If you would prefer to pick them up when you're in the area I'll knock ten bucks off.

7' medium heavy - brand new $110.00
    7'6" heavy - used very good - exc. condition $75.00 sale pending
    7'6" heavy - used excellent condition $85.00 sale pending
    7'6" medium heavy - very good-exc. $75.00 sale pending
    8' heavy - new $110.00
    7'6" medium heavy - new $110.00 (two available)
    8' Jawbreaker excellent + condition $75.00 sale pending
    8'Jawbreaker - new $85.00

If you know me you know that I take very good care of my rods. I will not sell any used rods that I wouldn't feel comfortable buying myself. Older rods or those showing more wear end up getting passed along to family, friends, or going into my "backup" gear. So you can be sure these rods are in darn good or BRAND SPANKIN NEW shape. I'll sell them on a first come basis. If there are rods left in a week or thereabouts they're going on the general message boards for sale.
    Last edited by Pete Stoltman; 04-10-2009 at 01:52 PM.

Pete Stoltman Regular Fishin' Regular Guys
    www.rfrgoutdoors.com
    rfrgoutdoors2@gmail.com
    (715) 614-4142