www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Icebreaker 2009

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

went by pie eyed's and they said if we have lunch there they will let us use there ramp for $5 a boat.

Default Icebreaker

I'm not doing the family spring break thing this year, so I'd like to participate this time.

I'm not very familiar with Tippy, so I'd like to be a net man for someone who knows a little more about these lakes than I do. Does anyone have any space for me?

Otherwise, I can bring my boat if needed.

Thanks!

TAN

I can't make it to the Webster Ice out tomorrow, so it looks like I'll be joining you next weekend.
    John

Good to hear you can make it John! What about everyone else? It's been quiet for a while, shouldn't we be taking a head count?? Shawn and I will be there. Someone might catch us crappie fishing, but we'll be there

I'll be there, and halfpint will too. We saw PGA and he said he was probably going to be there too. I ordered the t-shirts, so hopefully they will be in on time. Other than that, I'm ready to go.

I'll have the baits that were left over from two years ago. A Slagle and a spinner. I may even have to regift the booby prize from then too.
    John

Hopefully I will have a boat by next weekend, but I don't know if it will be set up yet and ready to go. Otherwise, we'll be in the half-pints vessel.

You can also order your very own 2009 icebreaker t-shirt, if you are so inclined, at the following:

http://www.zazzle.com/logo_2_icebrea...23716493715282

I think this will work, but I've never set up so we'll see.