www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Icebreaker 2009

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

If the landing is on the channel between big and little, I think its closed. The boss was up there 2 weeks ago and said its closed down. The one on the channel that is.

Well, thanks for the heads up. There goes lunch I guess. Anybody down there deliver pizza to a boat??

You can always eat at the Barbee Hotel or the pizza place that is attached. They have a pier (not sure if it will be in by that time) on the South end of Little Barbee and you can walk from there.
    Vince Weirick

Well..that sucks..I will be over on Lake Erie chasing big walleye..You guys have fun.. ;(

I'll try to be there. My wife will be in Portland all week, so I have to work out the scheduling.
    John

Yes...it's confirmed that The Landing is closed and for good, not just for the season, with no immediate intetions or abilty to reopen any time soon, until it sells and opens under new management.

As for the weekend of the April 4th...I'm going to see what I can do to try and make that weekend work....gotta move something around to make it happen.

Here's a thought...since The Landing has closed...and there's now the new restaurant at Pie Eyed Pete's on Tippy, with their grand opening to happen sometime in the next couple of weeks...do we want to move this over to Tippy instead? Or keep it Barbee?

I'm not answering that one Mack, I think everyone knows my preference. That said, as long as we can get the full gang together, I really don't care where we have it. Pie Eyed Pete's DOES have some good food though