www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Icebreaker 2009

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I cant make it, I have to work this weekend.

I am going to try and be there. I will be late but I will do my best. How is the lake from the flooding? I have never fished Tippy so it will be interesting to say the least.

TAN will be with me as well.
    John

Well Ronchyski. LOL! I would love to be there with you guy's and the original gang but I knew it would not fly with wifeypoo that I would be gone two Saturday's in a row. I had committed to the Ice Out way before this was getting dialed in and that is why I suggested to you and Toad that we do it the second weekend in April. I'll be there in spirit. I am definately going to miss participating in this. Have fun and good luck all!

Iceman
    Iceman's Guide Service
    Mike Ice

E-mail - icebox9@worldnet.att.net
    Web Site: http://www.icemansguideservice.com

Well Mr Icicle I just plain forgot which particular week you could make it and really, it was all Toads decision so I have nothing to do with it So let's plan on NEXT YEAR April 3rd, does that give you enough time to make plans? Get a babysitter & bring the wife. Crappies are biting too ya know LOL!!
    All tongue in cheek of course

I might not be there at all now.

Long and unhappy story short:

Two sick kids, I'm spending my day off here at work in the office waiting on a second contractor to come out to my house to inspect a leak that is leaking water in our first floor through our ceiling fan from the past two rains, the one this past Sat night and the storm from last night.

i'm not happy.

If I'm there tomorrow and see you all; great. If I'm not there, sorry, you know why.

The joys of being a parent and a homeowner. Those two things trump fishing every time.

I did not think I would make it but now I am in....leaving for Bruce today my sewers were just put in going to check that out and getting the boat cleaned up from last week's fishing...Will have a special guest with me....sorry can not spoil the suprise.....

pgaschulz

PS You are right about the crappies ronny ski