www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Icebreaker 2009

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

has anybody figured out whether or not were gonna move it to tippy? Or we staying with barbie

Tippy it is. Sounds good to me....all of the above apply, except we meet on Tippy... which ramp should we start the day on though?

Well thats a toss up! I guese we should prolly use pie eyed petes. (if we plan on eating there)! Another question is whats the ramp fee at pie eyed petes?

I'll launch at Pete's either way since I'm buying a pass for their ramp. (If I go.) I'll just meet wherever.
    John

You're going Routt! Get over it!! and tell anyone who says you're not to call & talk to me dangit!! And Pete's sounds fine to me. I've got a pass at the ballroom, but since we're not taking my boat, it doesn't matter....

Pie Eyed Petey's increased their ramp fees this year to $15 in/out. It is a great ramp and if you plan on using it throughout the year...talk to Roy and ask him for a season pass. You guys might even try to call them and see if you can get a discount for the number of boats that will be launching there.

Their new bar is TOTALLY AWESOME!!! The owners have gone above and beyond decorating it! Their official grand opening won't be until early summer (probably Memorial weekend), but they were doing the finishing touches on it last week.
    Last edited by Vince Weirick; 03-11-2009 at 01:33 PM. Reason: added information
    Vince Weirick

Okay, 15$ in and out is a bit pricey for me. I guess I would prefer it at ballroom ramp, if that's the case, just as long as it is the same price as it was last year. What do you guys think?