Well, Ronski got another t-shirt again. I was too busy trying to sink my boat to catch any fish, but I did manage to catch one. Ronski said there were no other fish caught, but that's not true. I caught a billy bass, so there. TThhhhppppptttttt. And I didn't have to resort to using goldfish as bait, which I'm pretty sure is prohibited in an old icebreaker by-law somewhere. Lincoln vs. goldfish, maybe, or perhaps even earlier. Ceasar vs Goldfish, I believe..... The rest of us also didn't stoop to getting our fish off the short bus either. Seriously Ronski, leave the poor blind fish alone for a change.

All in all it was a good time on the water in spite of the fishing. Once again, the day started off with a bass tournament jamming up the ramp. But we switched to pie-eyed and didn't let it hamper our day. Everyone helped me out with the inaugural launch of my new boat, which was a really good thing, considering. The drain plug wasn't in, so I had to take it out and drain the boat for a time, something that I would not have noticed if I didn't have twenty people assuming that I didn't know what I was doing. Ironically, I was doing the king of the world stance on the front of the boat earlier, so I guess I almost repeated the titanic movie on Saturday for real. Good thing I had so many guys to tell me how bad I was screwing up, lol.

Lunch was great, that bar at Pie-eyed petes is really nice. Hopefully we can make Ronski happy and do a night outing in june up there sometime. I for one, am sick of the cold muskie outings all the time, lol.

Here are some pics from Saturday, including my "other" fish. I should have weighed it in at the bass tournament, lol. Also a pic of my boat taking a morning leak so to speak. Also a nice picture of me with my new boat on the water. Well, almost nice, except for the annoying passenger next to me. Who is that dbag?

I think JOhn has some more pictures, but not for sure. Let's see them if you do John boy. It was a good time and good to get out and see some of the guys. Next time maybe some fish for a change?