www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Icebreaker 2009

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I might not be there at all now.

Long and unhappy story short:

Two sick kids, I'm spending my day off here at work in the office waiting on a second contractor to come out to my house to inspect a leak that is leaking water in our first floor through our ceiling fan from the past two rains, the one this past Sat night and the storm from last night.

i'm not happy.

If I'm there tomorrow and see you all; great. If I'm not there, sorry, you know why.

The joys of being a parent and a homeowner. Those two things trump fishing every time.

I did not think I would make it but now I am in....leaving for Bruce today my sewers were just put in going to check that out and getting the boat cleaned up from last week's fishing...Will have a special guest with me....sorry can not spoil the suprise.....

pgaschulz

PS You are right about the crappies ronny ski

Stick a big'un guys! Call me if anything good happens. I'll be there in spirit. Got too much stuff on my end to deal with this weekend.

Well, it was cold, but exactly as I had expected. Pretty dead. I got a 42 over open water on a goldfish of all things and that was the only fish caught. Even the crappies weren't biting, that surprised me a bit. Still a fun day though...

Nice job on the fish Ronski! Congrats!

Nice 'n thick there with 'ole bug-eyes!

Nice fish Ronski but what the hell did you do to it?
    Iceman's Guide Service
    Mike Ice

E-mail - icebox9@worldnet.att.net
    Web Site: http://www.icemansguideservice.com

Mike, I saw it swimming on top of the water so I hit it in the head with a pounder and netted it At least it seemed like that was the only way to get one to bite. Really, that fish almost pulled my rod in. I must have moved my rod somehow and engaged the reel and I heard it bounce a couple times and looked back to see it bent over. Another few seconds and it would have been gone. Good thing I've got rod holders for my boat now!