www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Icebreaker 2009

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Good to hear you can make it John! What about everyone else? It's been quiet for a while, shouldn't we be taking a head count?? Shawn and I will be there. Someone might catch us crappie fishing, but we'll be there

I'll be there, and halfpint will too. We saw PGA and he said he was probably going to be there too. I ordered the t-shirts, so hopefully they will be in on time. Other than that, I'm ready to go.

I'll have the baits that were left over from two years ago. A Slagle and a spinner. I may even have to regift the booby prize from then too.
    John

Hopefully I will have a boat by next weekend, but I don't know if it will be set up yet and ready to go. Otherwise, we'll be in the half-pints vessel.

You can also order your very own 2009 icebreaker t-shirt, if you are so inclined, at the following:

http://www.zazzle.com/logo_2_icebrea...23716493715282

I think this will work, but I've never set up so we'll see.

I'm still in.....

I will be there. Hopefully it wont be as windy..... I know the water came up on Skinner this weekend. They didnt open Tippy and Barbie up until Friday night on the 27th. Water level seemed ok.

Default Updated schtuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Toad View Post
    Okay, I'm biting the bullet (because Mike made me do it) ......Icebreaker ....April, Saturday the 4th on Tippy.

Meet at the Ballroom launch on Tippy at 7:30 and head out at for fishing around 8 am. Lunch at 12:30 at Pie Eye Petes new Restaurant.

Close out the day at 6:00 PM and regroup at the launch to see how everyone did and to critique and judge boat landing skills, lol.

Optional Pool for fun: To anyone who wants to join, we can do $5 bucks into a pot. 1/2 the pot for person who catches biggest fish, and 1/2 the pot for person who catches the most fish. I will make a couple icebreaker t-shirts for the two winners too. Other booby prizes and awards are welcome, (or possibly not welcome, as the case may be) as always.

Toad
    Made a few edits....but...I think it's now current with the new plans...