www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Icebreaker 2009

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Well what else do we get for the $15?? If that's just to put a boat in the water for a day, I vote for the Ballroom. I'm not aware of any price changes there, at least the yearly pass price hasn't gone up for this year so I'm pretty sure it's still $10....

Someone brought up a good idea though...that if we get a head count as to how many people might show up for this event....maybe....just maybe it'd be worth asking the crew at P.E.P.'s if they'd give us a break on the launch fees for the day, knowing that we're also going to bring some good biz to their new restaurant for lunch for food and beverage.

Worth a shot. Plus....not having any idea of the layout or size of the place....maybe it'd be worth also letting them know how many guys would be eating lunch and to "reserve" some space for us? Not sure how crowded they'd be on a Saturday at noon this early in the year? :shrug:

But...then...Ballroom is fine too. I can go with whatever, wherever, whenever...however....with whomever...

I should be able to be there. Only thing is I haven't a clue where the Ballroom ramp is. I know where PEP's is at.

went by pie eyed's and they said if we have lunch there they will let us use there ramp for $5 a boat.

Default Icebreaker

I'm not doing the family spring break thing this year, so I'd like to participate this time.

I'm not very familiar with Tippy, so I'd like to be a net man for someone who knows a little more about these lakes than I do. Does anyone have any space for me?

Otherwise, I can bring my boat if needed.

Thanks!

TAN

I can't make it to the Webster Ice out tomorrow, so it looks like I'll be joining you next weekend.
    John

Good to hear you can make it John! What about everyone else? It's been quiet for a while, shouldn't we be taking a head count?? Shawn and I will be there. Someone might catch us crappie fishing, but we'll be there