Okay, I'm biting the bullet (because Mike made me do it) and setting the date for the Icebreaker on the first weekend in April, which is Saturday the 4th at Barbee Chain. This is far enough out that hopefully everyone can plan for it, but a week before Easter and a week after the Webster club has it's tournament. I've also looked through the bass sites to see if any had a tournament on that weekend and didn't see anything, so hopefully we are good on that date. I'll steal from Muskie addicts playbook from a few years ago for the specifics on time and details.

Meet at the launch on Kuhn at 7:30 and head out at for fishing around 8 am. Lunch at 12:30 at the landing. (Depending on how many people come, it may take a while to get food there, so bring a lunch if you don't want to take a chance of missing time waiting for food when you would rather be fishing.)

Close out the day at 6:00 PM and regroup at the launch to see how everyone did and to critique and judge boat landing skills, lol.

Optional Pool for fun: To anyone who wants to join, we can do $5 bucks into a pot. 1/2 the pot for person who catches biggest fish, and 1/2 the pot for person who catches the most fish. I will make a couple icebreaker t-shirts for the two winners too. Other booby prizes and awards are welcome, (or possibly not welcome, as the case may be) as always.

For anyone who hasn't been to an icebreaker, this is not a tournament, just a fun gathering of guys who like to muskie fish, and anyone is welcome to come and hang out. There are no egos to worry about, just some friendly bashing on occasion so bring your friends, family, and any hot playboy model cousins you may have, and we'll be sure to welcome them all.

We can start the tally below..........

Myself and Half-pint will be there, of course. If you need a partner, or boat partner, shout it out.

Toad