www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Gerry's Girls

Default Gerry's Girls

Ha,ha,ha.Wait til the Oak Island boys see my new Gerry's Girls.Just placed my annual order and WOW!
    Frankie,you can throw that red/copper mini-turd away;Sully/Ruhmy,you guys can s-it can those 'Flamies';Kurt can garbage can his Chartruesies,I NOW RULE!!!!

Let me see what we have the most of in the store. That will be my new favorite color.
    Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

Web Site: http://www.baystorecamp.com

Until the season opens.

I heard through the grapvine that Uncle has already placed his annual order of his red/copper beast slayers! Are you saying that he is not missing the boat Dick? Hope you have plenty of time to test out the new ones and figure out which ones work the best so we can "borrow" them during OM!!!
    Thanks,

Bret
    MR OPTI
    Operation Iraqi Freedom 06-08
    President and ONLY member, Dick Pearson Fan Club
    "We're Just Makin Memories"

Speak to me ole toothless one, what new hot special color could possibly out do the Flame. Team Hareball's credo has always been "The name of the game is Flame"!!! Has worked well for us over the last couple of years. Do I need to do some reconnaissance over in the lab of the Mad Lure making machine Gerry? Inquiring minds want to know !

Steve "The Flamer" Ruhmann

Steve,
    I sort of trust you,sort of.I don't trust the other 'Flamie' at all so sorry.The secret must remain just that.

Copper Blades, Red skirt ????????????

Default Trust me Dick

Hi Dick... you can trust me. The US government does. Wouldn't you take great pride in bugging all those other guys if you only told me. We'll keep it our little secret.

So... what color?

OK,OK.
    Pink/yellow/brown/red holoform flashabou with an orange blade that is spotted white.

Sounds like Sully's liver when he was drinking.
    Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

Web Site: http://www.baystorecamp.com

Shucks,wish I hadn't said that,the color is growing on me.And,just think how close it would be to matching the hatch.