www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Poor night tonight

Thumbs down Poor night tonight

Fished from 2:30 to 7:15 pm and marked only a few that were or at least acted like eyes. None caught and no hits. Very boring !! Good news was there was no wind what so ever and as cold as it was , with the sun it was gorgeous out there. Nice day to sit and stare down a hole. Oh yeah, fished in 38 ft. on a mud flat north end. Gonna have to try my shallow theory tomorrow. Any other reports? Slammer!!!

Default Did not see you

Slammer are you still driving your truck out. I have not seen you in a while.

Mark @ Hawg Heaven

Cool No truck for a while!

Hey Mark,

No , haven't had the truck out since the snow and drifting. Too afraid of getting stuck with the hemi and street tires on it. Been driving about half way out on some decent road , but then taking the 4-wheeler. Was fishing just east of you and your friend last night. Got pretty exciting for a while. Would have come over to visit, but was pretty busy and too damn cold. Didn't get out today, should have but just needed a break. Back to work tomorrow so won't be out for a week. Keep me posted or give me a call.
    Slammer!!!