www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: chocolate milk?

Default chocolate milk?

hows the lake looking down there? Has the rain/run-off made the water chocolate milk? headin down on Wed. just wonderin what to expect. Looks like we will get some decent weather, hope to c some of u out there!

Default vanilla

The Water Color Was Fine, More Color As You Head North But , Thats Normal. Will Be There Thursday So Save Me At Least One. Water Was 39 Lastweek So It Will Be Around That Range When You Get Here

thanx 4 the info. c u on the lake! im in a 17' G3 give me a hollar if u c us. shouldnt be to many people out there in the middle of the week.

Good to hear we still have some water clarity. I will be down early Wednesday also, fishing with Chad on Thursday. Good luck.

Ken
    19' Blue Stratos 295

i will be in an ol 91 ranger, 150 yamaha gl ,Don

Cool

20 to 30 mph winds forecast for Thursday. If that holds true, I will be staying home. Can handle 20 mph if have to , but im not messin w 30

Quote Originally Posted by tiredog View Post
    20 to 30 mph winds forecast for Thursday. If that holds true, I will be staying home.
    Hope you get out, looking forward to post.

Strong wind today with 30+ mph gusts. Should be a tough day on the water, but worth every minute. I will be out the next 8 days, so I will see everyone out there.

Scott