www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Columbus Musky Show

Thumbs up Columbus Musky Show

It was good to finally get out of the studio for a while and chat with folks about fishing. Thanks to everyone who stopped by the Musky Hunter booth to say hi. The Show seems to be growing and this one the best so far. I hope everyone had a safe trip home. See you on the water.

Jim Bortz

JB,

Did you see any new lures at the show that were "must have" baits??
    Allegheny Guide Service
    Red Childress

E-mail - RedChildress@gmail.com
    Web Site: http://www.alleghenyguideservice.com

Wink

Maaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyybe. Had to order them. Totally sold out at previous shows. The new Krisco from Llungen looks good. I've got a bunch of them coming later in various colors.

Jim,
    It was nice to get a chance to talk to you about Stoneboro Lake, my wife was the one giving you a hard time about your Bulldawg print, asking if she could get the bulldawg in a different color.

Reed

Jim , now you can tell what you saw and orderd , give it up !! sneaky ,just messing lot of people then do you think that there was more people last year? I was just wondering because of the ecomony . We gotta get out this year. Hope everthing is well
    Herb

Default New Lures...

Oh, alright... the new lures I got are the Trophy 300 (also known as the "Hockey Puck") and several Pig lures in various colors. HA!

Herb,

Supposedly, the new attendance record was set on Saturday. Just something I read on another site.
    Allegheny Guide Service
    Red Childress

E-mail - RedChildress@gmail.com
    Web Site: http://www.alleghenyguideservice.com

Thumbs up

Yeah, there was a great crowd at the show. Sunday sucked, but Sunday ALWAYS sucks. It's been growing steadily.

Sunday was more like vender visiting day...........ha ha

Saturday was pretty busy!!!