www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Traxstech rails

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm here, I love it! Get it for sure.

I have a differnet set up. I have 4 feet of track on both sides so I'm covered for anything. I have a "T" stand that is 18" so I can kick the "T" sideways in the track way at the end and run a rod start down into the water beside the motor out the back and one out to the side from the "T". I also have some like Little35 that he's using for his side rods that I use if running more than 4 rods.
    Fishing weeds it sure is nice to be able to dump the rod tips in the water.
    That would be the only downfall of Little35 set up. But he does differnet things than I do so......Maybe you'll like that setup better. I don't ever fish walleyes.

At the Ohio show they were there. They make everything but a toliet seat that slide into the track. I mentioned that so it may be coming soon?

I have no complaints with it. I have built a few things of my own that slide into it. Have more plans for it this season.

Best part about it, you can go from full blown fishing with tons of rods to pulling the kids on the tube in about 2 minutes. Tear down is easy and quick.
    It is not cheap but worth it to set a boat up right. I got a nice thick payment book so I'll have my rig for a long time....very long.

I probably have some pics around if you think you want to see them.

I love it.
    Last edited by Red Childress; 03-02-2009 at 12:44 PM.