www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Thank You very Much Tom !

Default Thank You very Much Tom !

Tom,
    I want to tell you ""thank You"" once again for all your help and tips on what baits,colors, and proper usage you gave me at the Ohio Show.
    It is always a pleasure and informative moment Everytime I speak to you.
    The baits you basically "picked out" for me really gave me that extra boost of confidence for this upcoming season !!
    Good luck this year with the tournaments and I trully hope you two take it all !
    See you on the water,,,
    P.S. when I see Skip. I'll pass that message on to him to get ahold of you.
    Craig
    Last edited by Craigk; 03-02-2009 at 09:44 AM. Reason: add a remark

Default Another Thank You!

Tom, I also appreciated hearing you speak for the 1st time!Your information was very detailed and informative.I have never jigged fish for Muskies, but plan on doing that more in 09.Thanks again for a job well done you pointed me in the right direction C.B

Default Thank you guys for coming to the show!

I appreciate the kind words, guys. It means a lot and I am glad to try to help you all catch more fish! The Ohio Show is a blast every year, and hopefully we can keep growing this event and make it bigger and better in the future. We need to get the word out to more anglers how cool this show is, and bring them along next year. This is the reason we have musky shows, so people can get sound advice and learn. Thanks again and best of luck to you both this coming year!
    Tom Dietz Outdoors
    Web Site: http://www.tomdietz.com