www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Fishing Report

Default Fishing Report

Ok Guys, whats going on, and how is the Muskie Fishing ?? Water temps/conditions/ low water/high water.?

Are the fish moving to their spring areas ??

I'll be heading down next week, so let me know what's happening.

Thanks, Jerome

Sorry, Jerome, I can't help ya. Haven't been down to the Cave this year. My lakes up here are still 80% frozen over. Streams are fishable here, now. Let us know how you do, m

Default Temps & Reports

out today for 3 hours water 39 to 41 good color caught my first fish of the year on Rattlin Shad colder weather coming. Guys on water this weekend I'll post a report Monday
    Tony Grant's Guide Service
    Web Site: http://www.kymuskie.com
    Web Site: http://muskiesupnorth.com

Talking good guy

Tony I was at the butler co muskie show and talked to scott he could not of been nicer taleked about is daughters fish and I asked about staying at the shack and fishing without a guide but stay there with you guys. He was very nice and helpful maybe see you in coulpe weeks or at the columbus show thats again. how big was the muskie today

Default Report

Thanks Tony.

I'll be down maybe Thurs.3-5 Hopefuly it will warm up a bit more.
    Last edited by Jerome; 03-01-2009 at 07:17 PM.

Default Report

It looks like its going to warm up by the end of the week, I'll be there.....

any reports ? Thanks,

Jerome

Talking

Just me, I gave up on trying to time fishing trips to the Cave based upon "fishing reports". I can't tell you how many times I would see a post on another guide's message board that "The Cave Is On Fire!"

Well, by the time I'd get down there, it would seem the fire went out and high hopes turned into disappointment. I finally decided to come down, fish when I can and let the chips fall where they may. Point is, I enjoy myself when I'm on this beautiful lake, fish or no fish. m