www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Howdy

Default Howdy

Hey guys, new to the site. I fished Kinkaid all through college and it is still the lake i fish most for musky. lookin forward to sharing info with u guys. on that note was wondering if anyone knows the name of the cabins on the far side of public launch next to marina. I've passed em a hundred times and just never paid any attention to the name because i always had somewhere to stay. the name of the cabins or phone # would be great. also any info on lake conditions? headin down on the 3rd. gotta break this cabin fever!

Did a search and this is what I came up with:

Kinkaid Lake Marina Cabins
    2063 Marina Road
    Murphysboro, IL 62966
    618-687-4914

thanxs 4 the info. i will give them a try

If the weather holds up a I'm gunna head out this weekend. Prob Saturday cause it looks like its gunna be pretty chilly on sunday! Hopefully i'll have something good to post on monday

I dont think you will like Saturday either.Was on the lake Tuesday. water was 39 degrees and not much happening from those I talked to.

Thumbs down weathermen....

What the heck are we paying these guys to do! I checked the weather on wednesday and it said sunny, mid to high 40's with a chance of rain sunday. Now there saying SNOW! jeez i'm wondering why im not studying to be a meteorologist!