www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Biggest PA muskies from lakes or rivers?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

That is a serious musky guys. Its like a football the shap and structure of the fish looks like a lake fish. I think that was confirmed?? the Pa record came in 1924 53 pounds . How would they determin pymatuming if one came out of there wich is just a matter of time there would be alot of debate . I think that it has the ability to provide it. I just do not think that a river system would provide such a fish because of current. I know Red and Steve we all like the rivers ,I like them the best .but from the west branch of the susquhanna were I come from I do not see nor have I seen a fish that could break that barrier.I have spent half my life on it and I have seen them over 50 only by 1 or 2 icinch but never to amount to 53.1oz wieght. 40 lbs is the biggest I have caught on the west branch I have caught fish that were 30 to 33 . I am still searching as we all are What do you guys think about were the next big things coming from ? heres a susky river musky 49 1/2 40lb 25inch girth its from years ago but I thought I would share it with you guys if it loads.thanks for the great discussion its been very informational .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	herb2(small).jpg 
Views:	275 
Size:	53.9 KB 
ID:	3948