www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Sat. 2/21/09 Report

Thumbs down Sat. 2/21/09 Report

We had a tough day on the bay. We fished from 8:00 a.m.- 7:15 p.m. out from Kipling in 24'-30' of water. From the start of the day until 5:30 p.m., I saw two walleyes on the aqua-vu. Then from 5:30 until we quit I marked about 6 fish on the vexilar. I managed to catch the two biggest 13" (that is 13 INCH) 'eyes that I've ever caught. That's right 2-13" walleyes in like 11 hours of fishing. I was surprised that I didn't see any perch or any more walleyes just cruising around. Anyway that's why we call it fishing not catching. I'm curios if anybody else had as much excitement as I did on Saturday? I reminded myself on the hour plus ride home in the blinding snow that it was still better than any day I've had at work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to everyone who ventures out.

10# Hunter

Fished all day Sat. got 5 pike, 5 perch, and 5 walleyes. Kept 1 perch and 4 walleyes, 16, 19, 21, and 22 inches. The perch was 9 inches. All pike were around 20 inches. All fish but 1 pike caught jigging.

Thumbs up Sat. 2/21/09

jabswitch

Great job, you were in the right spot last Saturday. It's good to hear that fish were caught. Keep it up!!!!!

10# Hunter