www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Caesar Creek Report 2/14/2009

Default Caesar Creek Report 2/14/2009

Went by the lake today and it is free of ice, at least I could see none from the bridge when I went over it, also went to the North pool ramp and saw no ice there either. I could see some on the bank across the lake and I'm sure that some coves have ice in them but the main lake seemed to be all soft water.
    Mason

Default Valentine's Day Muskies?

Thanks for the great news, Mike! What a difference a week makes! I was ice fishing at Indian Lake last week with a good foot of ice and I caught a nice mixed bag of saugeye up to 16 1/2", crappie up to 13", and bluegill and perch (see enclosed pic) with Dave Brunner, Drew Waymire, and a few great customers (thanks TJ!). Anyways, I wonder if Kris would get mad if I canceled our dinner date and hooked up the boat tonight????

On second thought, I would definitely end up sleeping in Klaus's kennel with him tonight instead of with Kris, so I think I will keep our big date scheduled for the Thai 9 restaurant (great Thai food & sushi!) instead of gassing up the Ranger! Won't be long though! Happy Valentines Day to all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Icefishing2009-web.jpg 
Views:	260 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	3871  
    Last edited by Tom Dietz; 02-14-2009 at 04:34 PM. Reason: typo
    Tom Dietz Outdoors
    Web Site: http://www.tomdietz.com

Nice looking catch!!

Thai food and Sushi?? Scoot over Klaus, make room for me!!

Jarrod

Not a big fan either Jarrod, I'm a steak-n-taters guy myself. Now I'd be willing to eat them fish, deep fried of course.
    I really need to go fishin
    Mason

Default Nice catch Tom!

Glad to see someone had a good day on the ice!

Default I am good to go.

I hope to be out there this weekend. We shall see.