www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Butler Show

Default Butler Show

First off, if you didn't go, you missed out......Howard and Harry did a great job and had some great venders and speakers, I even slipped away long enough to listen in on one. Tons of info sharing and lots to look at.

I'm not sure if I bought more or sold more???

Thanks to all that stopped by and picked up a retriever, it will save you some money for sure and allow you to gets more new colors rather than replacing that lost favorite.
    It was nice B.S. with everyone and meeting some new people.

If you didn't make it I'd be sure to plan on going next year and listen in on the seminars, start saving your money now, tons of venders.

Thanks again, nice talking with everyone.

Frank

Thanks again Frank!! It was an awesome time as always, plenty of killer baits too!!

I love trades.

I ended up with the DVD's a Red October t-shirt, and a Mr. Toothy deep diver lure. I love the action on them, they catch fish.
    In the end that is what it's all about more money to fund my lure/equipment buying. Trades are the same.....ha ha.

Thank you....

Definitely a good show!! I wish we would have been able to make it there a little earlier though. I also should have picked up a couple more of the Wiley baits.

i also had a good time at the show. was impressed with the quality of the baits and what a selection. cant wait to get out and try some of them.

I enjoyed the show and the people it brought .I tip my hat to Howard and all for maintaining a well put together show. I talked to alot of people that they said they would return to it next year. I appreciate all the friendly conversation and it was nice to meet all you that was there. Thanks again Herb Bloxsom