www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Chrome Depth Raiders at G. Mt?

Default Chrome Depth Raiders at G. Mt?

Hey Tom, was wondering if you have any of the new chrome DR & SR Bucher has comming out

Thanks, Mike
    Mason

Default Bucher lures

Hi Mike,

As you know, I try to carry a nice selection of Bucher lures, and if and when these become available, I will do my best to try to add them into our system. Hopefully we will really see them this year. The company is going through a third ownership now since Joe originally first sold his company (which is why I left Bucher Tackle back in 2002). Had I had the financial resources back then, I would have bought the company myself and things would have been a lot different. Unfortunately since my departure, things have not gone that well for the Bucher brand. I ran Bucher Tackle as the Production Manager and National Sales Manager for almost eight years. Joe and I had a lengthy reunion and discussion about this at the Chicago Musky Show, and we both said to each other how much we miss the "old days". I really wish Joe's new venture the best, as I still consider Joe to be like my brother, and I hope Robinson Wholesale can help restore the quality and leadership we had back in the late '90's and early 2000's as a major musky manufacturing company.

Probably more than you asked for, but I cannot be certain if those lures will be available in 2009. I will try to add them if I can. Hope to see you at the Ohio Musky Show!
    Tom Dietz Outdoors
    Web Site: http://www.tomdietz.com