www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: sonar and chartplotter question

Default sonar and chartplotter question

Looking to upgrade my electronics this spring. Wondering if any of you have preferences. I've been looking at the eagle 640c and maybe a small screen combo for the front. The small one almost looks too small to have up front though. The thing is I'm on a modest budget set by the boss, I mean my wife, so the side scan lowrance is out of the question. I have a garmin and eagle now and like the eagle and hate the garmin. Any of your opinions or feedback will be appreciated. Thanks

I use Lowrance electronics. I pesonally feel they are the best out there. I run the big 10 inch screen Lowrance X112C GPS combo unit, which if you can swing, they are worth every penny.

If you are looking for a gps combo unit, I really wouldn't go under the 8.5-7 inch screen.

Thorne Bros in Minnesota are have a clearance on their last years units. I would check out the LCX-37c's and the LCX-27c's.
    Mike Hulbert's Musky Guide Service
    E-mail: info@mikehulbert.com
    Web Site: http://www.mikehulbert.com

419-553-6570

Release 'em all

Quote Originally Posted by rustyman View Post
    Looking to upgrade my electronics this spring. Wondering if any of you have preferences. I've been looking at the eagle 640c and maybe a small screen combo for the front. The small one almost looks too small to have up front though. The thing is I'm on a modest budget set by the boss, I mean my wife, so the side scan lowrance is out of the question. I have a garmin and eagle now and like the eagle and hate the garmin. Any of your opinions or feedback will be appreciated. Thanks
    I agree with Mike...Lowrance is the best..I have the LCX 38CHD...same as Mikes but has a 8.5" screen...