www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: When Daniel Lee Martin was at Muskie Bay?

Default When Daniel Lee Martin was at Muskie Bay?

Last June.....Did he get enough footage for a show. I finally got the sportsman channel and recognized his mug. Wondering if a Muskie Bay episode ever aired. Or if anyone could make me a copy of what they did?

I see there is a clip on his website but all I get is sound with no video.

Default Daniel Lee Martin

Hi Doug,

You can go to www.danielleemartin.com or go to the www.thesportsmanchannel.com and email or call at 262-432-9100 to find out when the Muskie Bay Resort footage aired or will air. They will probably send you a DVD of the show if you ask. I haven't gotten a copy of the DVD yet either. How do you like The Sportsman Channel?

We were watching some old muskie fishing footage last night, it is still along way to summer muskie fishing. We have been catching a few through the ice, but it is not the same as the summer.

Paul Trinkner
    Muskie Bay Resort
    800-363-3379
    Muskie Bay Resort
    Paul & Chris Trinkner
    Web Site: http://www.muskiebayresort.com

Default Muskie Opener!!

Daniel Lee and Kristina will be back this summer for Muskie Opener!!
    Muskie Bay Resort
    Paul & Chris Trinkner
    Web Site: http://www.muskiebayresort.com

Smile Backstage & Backroads air broadcast date

"Great timing. It will be airing Tues. March 17th at 10pm eastern time. It turned out to be a great show. We will be back up there and really looking forward to it.
    Hope all is well with you and glad you are tuning in to the show.
    Daniel Lee"

I sent Daniel Lee an e-mail message and he replied above. My wife bought me a Joe Fittante replica for Christmas. Joe really does nice work!!

C'mon June 20th!! Brad

Exclamation Change in show time info

Hey guys, I got a new e-mail from Daniel Lee Martin this morning. The info he gave me the other day was incorrect. See below in italics. Brad

"Brad,
    My bad, the show will air this Tuesday, March 10th. Enjoy.
    Daniel Lee"

Default The show is on the web!

I watched the show this morning on my computer. I found it displayed on the Backstage & Backroads home page. Check it out!
    I'm planning to record it tonight on my DVD recorder. Let me know if you want a copy, I'll burn one for any interested Muskie Bay customers. You can pay me for the blank disc & shipping charges. Brad

Had to make some adjustments on my computer but was finally able to watch it. Really gives a guy the itch. Glad to see were not the only ones in camp whiffing and loosing fish. I bet there hasn't been very many doubles pulled off on that lake like that one, we never even wet a line in those weeds last year. Fritze and Luke are top notch to share a boat on their vacation. Come on June!