www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Icebreaker like old times?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Yeah, I'm all for waiting too, it's hard to tell what is going to happen with the weather and what not. Hopefully a day that works for most everyone will be available. As far as other tourneys events go, I'm not worried about those. Seems like so many tournaments go on anymore that you can't miss hitting one at any time of the year, so if we have to share, then we can share, or we can move to another body of water. Most of us are flexible I think. Someone can give Rawfish a spot I hope, too.

Look at the randmeister, Mr. record setting fish catcher! He's all ready to go now that he's got major muskie game! I however, am certain I will remain fishless on this icebreaker, much like all my other icebreakers, but that's okay, I'd rather observe the goings on amongst you numbnuts than catch a fish, at least, that's my quote for the record. I just don't want to have anybody bring their dogs and then run around crying because they ran away and are never coming back this year, lol.

But of course, Ronski will still be the greatest, I'd imagine.

I sure hope so Toad!! I'd sure hate to let everyone down And Toad, I'll have something special that you'll get a kick out of!!

You can fish.......no wait,......Mawakk, yooousss cen feeesh. NO waaaaitt a minutte.....Toads...yer an a(*&(&hole.......

(Repeat 20 times then slobber. Then repeat)

LOL!

Doesn't someone have a video clip of that? Wasn't that put up on YouTube or somethin' like that?

No, no video. All evidence was destroyed. I have no copies left..........
    John

Thumbs down

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

At least there's still lots of good photos that tell the story well...

Not ALL the evidence. Once it's on the web, it's there for good....
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...ck&search_type

That is awesome footage...only wish it was more extended than that. Practically a new language was formed that night. I still don't know what he was saying!

Sweet, I can't wait.

What are you bringing that's special Ronski? Really, you don't have to do that, just bring yourself, because YOU are special....let me rephrase that. You are "SPECIAL". But, you can fish, so I'll give you that. It's like those kids that can play beethoven on the piano, but still mess their shorts, kind of special.

I've got some lures ready to throw, can't wait to get out. Lotsa pounders. LOTSA pounders. My new goto bait. Can't wait to put the hammer down on them this year. I'll either throw that or my mini ss shad. I'll get em coming and going. More likely going, but I'll hope for better this year.

Hey John, are you gonna go for the early season topwater monkey's this year again? I'll bring my lure retreiver if you are.
    Last edited by Toad; 02-11-2009 at 08:07 PM.

Oops, I guess I didn't delete it.

Hey, lay off the monkeys, they put up a good fight!!
    John

There is still ice on the lakes as of last night around 6pm. Not sure what the rain/wind (60mph gusts) did last night. There was about a 75 yard stretch on the other side of the tube that was open...but the ramp was locked up. I know this weather put a hurt on the lakes! The ice will get thinner even with the 30 degree temps. The reason it got so thick was because of the extreme cold temps. Remember...the water right underneath the ice is 33-35 degrees.

I am praying for another warm up. I think if we had 4 more days of this...they would open up.
    Vince Weirick

Thanks for the update Vince. I'll be sniffing around down that way this weekend so I'll post what I find too. I'm praying for more rain, it's just not working!
    Toad, it's nothing "special". Well, not as "special" as I am! Just something you'll get a kick out of!!
    Let's all hope it's not another year like this...

And more like this...

Im back and thank you all for making me remember one of my finest momemts....Hey Toad did you get any of my Text messages? I do not care where or when we fish I do know that "SOME" of you just made the list....
    Last edited by pgaschulz; 02-17-2009 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Spelling