www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Icebreaker like old times?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks for the update Vince. I'll be sniffing around down that way this weekend so I'll post what I find too. I'm praying for more rain, it's just not working!
    Toad, it's nothing "special". Well, not as "special" as I am! Just something you'll get a kick out of!!
    Let's all hope it's not another year like this...

And more like this...

Im back and thank you all for making me remember one of my finest momemts....Hey Toad did you get any of my Text messages? I do not care where or when we fish I do know that "SOME" of you just made the list....
    Last edited by pgaschulz; 02-17-2009 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Spelling

And what "list" would I be on now PGA??

I got your messages PGA...I think they were a lot later than when you sent them, but I got them. Thanks for the info buddy. Also, I hope you did some fishing down there!

And I had nothing to do with anything that you may or may not be referring to. For the record, I was in church that evening far away from those events, and as it just so happens, I was actually praying for the souls of you poor lost muskie men. And the big G spoke to me too, he said "Save it. I already gave you your big fish last year, and I'm not doing any more requests." So, looks like you guys are on your own.

Okay...this thread went quiet there for a while waiting for winter to run it's course.

Might be time to get this one moving again now that it's March and it's looking like we're a week to maybe 10 days from open water. Lots of warm weather and rain coming soon.

How's that Saturday, March 28th look for the Icebreaker event on the Barbee Chain?????

I know Ronski said no later than April 4th, but talking with Mike, he said that he wouldn't really be able to make it unless it was the second weekend in April....It would be nice to have the iceman at the icebreaker....but, Mike made sure to say that he doesn't want to influence the day, if it works out, fine, if not, there is always someone who can't make it. I'm good for just about any day.

Whoever the originator of this post is should just decide the date and get it done. I'll do my best to make it but don't hold your breath.
    Iceman's Guide Service
    Mike Ice

E-mail - icebox9@worldnet.att.net
    Web Site: http://www.icemansguideservice.com