www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Hello from your police buddies

Default Hello from your police buddies

Hey Gare,

A quick update. Boy would you ever be proud of me and Casey for the outrage we have caused in our community over the recent layoffs. Last night the same board that met to authorize the layoffs met again concerning the budgetary issues in the city. All of us in our police department waged "war" on the city since they announced the layoffs last week. Starting Friday I was elected union spokesman and have been on every news station and paper in the area citing the Bulls**t the city pulled on us!!!! At the meeting last night we ended up with so many outraged citizens you couldn't get another person in city hall, probably over 100 people. We had fellow cops from four other police unions there in support and members from every other division of the city (public works, water, electric). All the news media was there. The mayor and city officials were so concerned about the leagel BS they pulled on us they hired a hire dollar attorney from downtown Chicago to represent and speak for them. This gal represents the Chicago School District in its union matters. To broke to afford two cops and dispatchers but we can pay for that hire dollar attorney!!!!! Anyways the citizens ended up yelling and screaming at the mayor demanding that he address them... It was great.. Theres power in numbers and especially the public. As of 5 pm tonight our union rep. is waiting for a propsal to save the 2 911 dispatchers job. It really sucks to loose the 2 cops but we can get by without them, it was the dispatchers that really hurt us. You would have LOVED it!!!!!
    Seems I can do more than just break boat seats!!!!!
    Hopefully me and Casey will see you soon we really need some time on the Ice...

Cuz Sean
    Last edited by Gary Myshak; 01-27-2009 at 08:29 PM.

Hello All,

I am a beginning bass player and looking for other members in my area to jam with. I am retired and have the time for serious practice. Any fellow Virginians out there?

Take care,

Stick2117 Guy

Just a quick hello to everyone out there from a really crap guitarist. Got more time on my hands now so hoping to really nail some stuff and get to know like minded people here on JP.
    Best wishes to all
    Scott.

Hello and welcome Snow There is no correctly from the start, only the path youve taken which is perfect for you.....good luck to you here....Robert

Welcome - dont be embarrassed - your English is undoubtedly better than my Spanish.
    Nice looking bike I like the screen - what is it?, great scenery - looks like youve got some good twisty roads

Thanks again Marky, I will check out that practice course by Chris, that will be most helpful. Do you recommend more than one beginner course, or just one be enough?