www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Coming Soon - Tackle Reviews

Summer - Mille Lacs; Winter - Clearwater, MN

Default Coming Soon - Tackle Reviews

To help pass the next few months, while the musky-fever is picking up but the lakes are frozen, I'll be scratching the itch by posting some tackle reviews and tips. I'll focus on mostly on gear that was new for the '08 season or at least fairly new. I'll also focus a bit on all-time favorite stuff I use, even if it isn't something brand new. Finally, I'll also try to cover some tackle tips and tricks that clients who've fished with me have really liked - some stuff you might not have thought of yet that might help out. Feel free to post a question or shoot an e-mail if you have a question about a particular lure, rod, reel, or any other gear. Stay tuned.
    Enduro Guide Service
    Paul Schlagel

Web Site: http://www.enduroguideservice.com

Anybody here use the Medusa? It came out late in the year and I didn't use it and it sure created quite a bit of buzz. Just wondering

The reviews you're doing are great. The info is good especialy that release one was good. Everything so far is positive and seems like promotion. Will you give anything a negative review or are you trying to keep it positive only. I mean, of the new stuff you've used in teh past year or two there had to be some stuff that you didn't like or it didn't work. Will you comment on that as well or not?

Summer - Mille Lacs; Winter - Clearwater, MN

Yes, I'll review some stuff I didn't like. I have a few in mind. There's plenty off winter left, and plenty reviews too.
    Enduro Guide Service
    Paul Schlagel

Web Site: http://www.enduroguideservice.com