Hey Gare,

Just wanted to drop you a quick note and let you know that I'm not sure when or if me and Casey will be coming up for some ice fishing. We both found out at work today that the City is cutting 20% of the work force in the public safety sector, Cops and 911 dispatchers alike. So our schedule and shift coverage is totally up in the air at this moment!!!! This is a really raw deal since only one other city employee, from public works is being cut. I guess that tells you where public safety rates in City goverment. Either they totally dont give a S***T about public safety or there is some dirty politics going on at the cost of our fellow cops and dispatchers. I'll stay in touch and hopefully after the smoke clears we will still be able to put something together to get together for a little crappie fishing!!!!! God knows we could both use sometime out of this shit!!!! I'm so glad that "change" is in the air!!!!! Sorry for my attitude but we were already robbing peter to pay paul considering what we do at the police department!!! I HATE POLITICS when innocent hard working people LOOSE!!!! I never thougth I would have to go back to second shift after 15 years but that is looking like a real possibiltiy!!!! I'll stay in touch....

Cuz Sean