www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: New for the Milwaukee show

Summer - Mille Lacs; Winter - Clearwater, MN

Default New for the Milwaukee show

I'll be at the Milwaukee show in the Spanky Bait booth. Be sure to stop by and chat. I always like seeing my old friends from previous seasons so be sure to stop. There will be a drawing at the end of the show for a pack of Spanky Bait lures and a Mille Lacs Guide trip with your's truly. Be sure say hello, throw your name in the drawing, and check out the lures.

There will be a new lure ready in time for the Milwaukee show. Spanky Baits is coming out with a new spinnerbait that is truly unique. It's call the 8-ball (I think). It features a magnum willow blade that is unlike any other spinnerbait out there. I got some prototypes at the end of October and really, really liked it. The thing has a thump to it that's different from any spinnerbait I've used. On Mille Lacs or any other pressured water it'll be nice to throw something they haven't seen yet. I didn't run the thing as much as I should have because I got them at he time of year when we're running a lot of Pounders and other magnum plastics, but I used it enough to know it'll work plenty well. Just like the Fireballs, the construction is super tough. The wire is really heavy and it has big, heavy-duty Siwash hooks. The blade is primo and it's attached by a quality ball-bearing swivel, not a crappy barrel or crane swivel. I don't know what colors he'll have and I don't think it's been added to the website either. Stop by at the Milwaukee and Blaine and check it out.
    Enduro Guide Service
    Paul Schlagel

Web Site: http://www.enduroguideservice.com

That spinnerbait has kinda grabbed my attention which I'm sure was the point of that post. Anyway I know you're kinda lazy about posting photos on your site but could you show a photo of that spinnerbait? I want to see whats so special.

(Sorry that wasn't supposed to sound like I was taking a shot at you)

No worries Sam. You've posted enough for me to know that you don't really beat around the bush, you're usually pretty straight-talking. Here's a photo of the 8-Ball with Blue/Silver skirt and Nickel blade. The photo doesn't really show the size of the bait very well. The photo should have had a credit card or dollar bill or something. You really have to check it out at the show so you can feel the heft of the blade and the wire and hopefully see it in the pool too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8ball-1.JPG 
Views:	173 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	3694  
    Enduro Guide Service
    Paul Schlagel

Here's a better photo. See, I suck at resizing and uploading photos. I'll get the hang of it. Click on the thumbnail and a better photo should pop up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8ball-2.JPG 
Views:	189 
Size:	45.7 KB 
ID:	3695  
    Enduro Guide Service
    Paul Schlagel