www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Muskie Trip to LOTW August 2009

Default Muskie Trip to LOTW August 2009

Date: August 15-22, 2009

Approx. Cost: $65.00/ day Includes lodging, launch, dock/electricity, ice, buffet breakfast (6 days)

Reservations for: 12-16 people

Looking for a group of individuals who would like to muskie fish Lake of the Woods in August 2009. Rock/Weed bite still happening but you can also take great advantage of the great muskie rock bite in the deeper water to the NE/East of the Angle in the Quandry, Big Frazier and Skeet Island areas. The “bloom” is always at the mercy of mother nature but I can tell you that week is a Moon Phase. There is significantly less boating and fishing pressure at this time of year as well.

More info, please call me at home 847-669-8286 or email me at muske62@comcast.net .
    Phil Gutmann
    www.muske62.com

Just an update.......... Have had many inquiries; some with boats looking for a partner and others looking for a partner with a boat. If you are interested in going and looking for a partner, please post some info on this post (name, location, phone, email, boat or no boat, etc.)

Just looking to get some folks together to fish I believe the best all around fishery in North America.

Final commitments would really not be needed until sometime in late April/early May 2009 at which time a $100.00 deposit would be required to reserve a spot.

Also, remember June 2009, all US Citizens will be required to have a Passport or Passport Card to re-enter the US. Crossing the border to fish on the Canada side is covered by the RABC Permit which is the best option.
    Phil Gutmann
    www.muske62.com

Default Lotw

Phil

I am interested in the August LOTW trip. My info is
    name Bob McGarry
    location Buffalo Grove, IL Northwest suburb
    email home pacbob@comcast.net
    email work rgm@mribarrington.com
    cell 847-909-5735

No boat but obviously will chip in for gas going up and back and boat gas

Thanks

Thanks for the info/inquiry. Will keep you posted. I do have another party that is a single at this point and they have a boat and have been on LOTW several times in the past.
    Phil Gutmann
    www.muske62.com